Thursday, March 12, 2009

Where are my skinny pills????

OK Y'all...I ordered these skinny pills like over a week ago, and last Thursday they said they'd be shipped in 24 hours! Well guess what! The status still says that they'll be shipped in less than 24 hours!

I know, I know...some of you skinny people out there may judge me, but my friend lost 27 pounds on these things, and she didn't even need to lose weight! Plus I saw my class picture today, and let's just say that it got neatly tucked away in a filing cabinet, and it will stay there until I've lost so much weight that I can look back and laugh at that sucker! Anyway just wondering where they are! I ordered them from www.2daydietwholesaler.com. Anybody else have any experience with them??? No? Well they're on my bad list until I get my order!

1 comment:

Joanna Ashlock said...

Oh girl, you may be a victim of cybercrime here. Has your account been charged already? If so, I would call the bank and dispute the charge. Hopefully, they will take the charge off and file a claim with that company. (Bank of America handles these types of problems very well!) Then, I would try on a different site either direct from the company or from a reputable site like Wal-Mart or CVS. Sorry, dear!