Thursday, February 19, 2009

Conversations you might overhear...

Layton: When I grow up, I want to be a fireman.
Ainslee: When I grow up, I want to be a tractor.
---------------------------------------------------------
Me: Man, Ava's getting a lot of hair up top
Layton: But Daddy's not
Trey: That's one for the blog
--------------------------------------------------------
Trey: Why?
Ainslee: because
Trey: Why?
Ainslee: because
Trey: Why?
Ainslee: BE-AH-CAUSE
---------------------------------------------------------
Me: Layton, you can't always wait until you get home to go poo-poo
Layton: But I don't like poo-pooing at Mrs. Joyce's
Me: Why not?
Layton: Because I have to wipe myself, and I always get it on my finger
Me: Do you wash your hands???????????
Layton: No, I just wipe it on my jeans
Me: EWWWWW....WASH YOUR HANDS...NOWWWW...and change your pants!

No comments: