Saturday, September 20, 2008

Ainslee' first hair cut...







Ainslee got her first hair cut today. She did really good. She didn't cry or fuss or anything. She climbed up in the chair like a big girl. I was VERY sad to see the curls go, but I think it will make bathtime a lot easier. She hated getting her hair washed because it would take us so long to get all of the shampoo out. Her hair isn't quite as short as I had pictured, but Dana said that as her hair gets heavier, we'll be able to get it shorter. It still turned out cute though! I think I might try to flat iron it in the morning for church and will take another picture.

1 comment:

The Henrys said...

Cute haircut! Maddie always had so much hair that we had to start trimming at 6 months. Will has not had one yet. Maddie also loves to get her hair cut and just sits and looks at herself in the mirror. I'm glad Ainslee did so well.