Thursday, June 12, 2008

Wow...It's been a while!

I didn't even realize it had been so long since I've blogged. Where do we start? We're out for school now so I'm home by myself with all three kids, and even though I was very nervous about that, it's really going OK. They're all napping right now, and I should be folding clothes, but oh well.

Layton is a little sponge for songs. He LOVES to sing his ABC's, Jesus Loves Me, What's Gonna Work? Teamwork! (from the Wonder Pets), The Wheels on the Bus, and the list goes on. If I can figure out how, I'll put in a video of him singing his ABC's. He is very much looking forward to turning 4, and he tells everybody that he's about to be 4 and will play in a ballgame then. If your'e thinking that he just had a birthday, you're right. He won't be 4 until February.



Ainslee's the sweetest little fireball I've ever seen! She's such a woman with her mood swings, gotta love her! She's potty-trained! YAY! (At only 22 months, to boot!) She loves building tassles (castles) and everything tincess (princess). She LOVES Dora. We really thought Ainslee would be headstrong enough to be a leader, but she's quite a follower right now. She waits until Layton has picked his cup, breakfast, clothes, movie, whatever, and then picks the same thing! She is a Daddy's girl through and through.



Ava, our sweet Ava, is 7 months old now. She's a big, ol' girl, weighing in at 24 pounds! The number one comment we get about her is, "She's so happy!" Number two comment: "She doesn't miss many meals!" I like the first one better, and it's true! She is definitely a happy baby. She sits and plays so well. She smiles at everybody, and her smile can light up a room. I think she's going to have dark hair. She loves her brother and sister, and they are both sooo good with her!



2 comments:

Joanna Ashlock said...

Hey there! My boys LOVE wonder pets too. We hear the teamwork song all the time.

We went to Six Flags today and had a blast! The boys loved it. There were more rides that they could do than I thought there would be. And, they loved the water rides and roller coasters!

Shannon said...

It's nice to have you back! I love the updates! They are all too cute!